Coconut and Chocolate Protein Balls
Do you find yourself searching for the chocolate throughout the day? We certainly do! That’s why these coconut and chocolate protein balls are the perfect day-time snack. They’re yummy enough to satisfy your sweet-tooth, but rich so you don’t eat the whole lot in one sitting!
3 cups dates, pitted and diced
4 tablespoons Inca Organics Cacao Protein Powder 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (diced LovingEarth Coconut Chocolate is our favourite!)
1 cup walnuts
2 cups desiccated coconut
1. Blend walnuts in a food processor till coarse.
2. Add Inca Cacao Protein Powder and dates to food processor, and blend for 15-30 seconds, until mixture is combined. Dates vary in dryness, so you might need to add water to the mixture. To tell if you need water, squeeze a tablespoon of mixture together, this should form a soft ball. If the ball falls apart, add 1 tablespoon of water and squeeze mixture into a ball again to test. Repeat if required.
3. Roll mixture into bite size balls.
4. Garnish is optional, and up to you!
5. Store in fridge covered for up to 2 weeks.