Do you find yourself searching for the chocolate throughout the day? We certainly do! That’s why these coconut and chocolate protein balls are the perfect day-time snack. They’re yummy enough to satisfy your sweet-tooth, but rich so you don’t eat the whole lot in one sitting!
3 cups dates, pitted and diced
4 tablespoons Inca Organics Cacao Protein Powder 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (diced LovingEarth Coconut Chocolate is our favourite!)
1 cup walnuts
2 cups desiccated coconut
1. Blend walnuts in a food processor till coarse.
2. Add Inca Cacao Protein Powder and dates to food processor, and blend for 15-30 seconds, until mixture is combined. Dates vary in dryness, so you might need to add water to the mixture. To tell if you need water, squeeze a tablespoon of mixture together, this should form a soft ball. If the ball falls apart, add 1 tablespoon of water and squeeze mixture into a ball again to test. Repeat if required.
3. Roll mixture into bite size balls.
4. Garnish is optional, and up to you!
5. Store in fridge covered for up to 2 weeks.