Yes. All INCA Organics products are certified organic with the Australian Certified Organic body (ACO). The certification mark and certification number is printed on the front and back of the packaging.
Tip:The only way to ensure a product is organic is to seek and rely on a certification mark such as the “Bud” logo from Australian Certified Organic (ACO).
An organic certification logo protects consumers from misleading claims and is the mark of a genuine organic product which has been audited all along the production chain from paddock to plate to comply with strict organic standards. This means INCA Organics have met strict requirements, followed regulations and is subject to strict auditing processes to ensure compliance. Beware of imitations – there are plenty of products in the industry that are marketed as “organic” but their ingredients wouldn’t pass the Australian Certified Organic test.
Health, muscle gain and fat loss depend on a complex interplay of chemical processes and hormones. When we eat non-organic foods (which may contain by pesticides, fertilisers, hormones or heavy metals), these delicate processes may become unbalanced. Our philosophy is to ensure balance is maintained within the body….the way nature intended.
Inca Organics is an ideal component of a long term, active and organic weight management lifestyle and for anyone who wants to look, feel and perform better everyday.
Yes. INCA Organics range is soy free.
INCA Organics Whey is pasteurised and is considered safe for pregnant women. We recommend you speak with your medical professional prior to taking any supplements.
INCA Organics does not provide samples.
Typically, delivery is made in 2-7 days from the order date.
Yes. Your order confirmation email will include a unique tracking number. This number can be used to follow the delivery of your item on the e-Parcel link below:
Please email email@example.com if the e-Parcel tracking link does not specify an estimated delivery date.
Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping and payment details.
The upmost care will be taken when packaging your product. Should anything be damaged during transit or not arrive within 7 days please advise us immediately (email@example.com) to discuss your situation.
All pricing used on the Inca Organics website is reflected in Australian Dollars (AUD).
It’s simple, convenient and easy to manage. Save 15% on auto-deliveries:
Subscribe to receive your INCA Organics product/s delivered to you automatically and billed to your chosen payment method.
Choose a delivery frequency that suits you:
Choose to receive your product once a month, once every 2 months or once every 3 months.
Easy to manage:
Minimum commitment: 2 deliveries, then cancel your subscription at any time.
1.Select the product you want to subscribe to.
2.Select the product size (e.g. 400g, 1kg) and quantity e.g. 1.
3.Select the box “Subscribe and save” and select the delivery frequency from the drop-down menu (choose between once a month to once every 3 months).
4.Click the “Subscribe Now” button to add the product to your cart.
5.Go to your cart/checkout and enter your delivery and payment information.
1. Select “My Account” (located on the homepage menu) and login with your username/email address and password. If you don’t remember your password click on “lost your password”and follow the prompts.
2. Select “My Subscriptions” from the menu.
3. Under”Actions” you will be able to select from the following options: “Change Address”, “Change Payment”, “Cancel”, “Renew Now”.
4. Under the “Subscription Totals” you will see a list of the products you are subscribed. A red “x” is located on the left hand side of each product should you wish to remove a specific product from your subscription.
- Login to “My Account” (located on the homepage menu) and login with your username/email address and password. (If you don’t remember your password click on “lost your password”and follow the prompts to recover your password)
- Go to the shop page and select the product you want to subscribe to.
- Select the product size (e.g. 400g, 1kg) and quantity e.g. 1
- Select the “Subscribe and Save” option and then select the frequency from the drop-down menu (choose between once a month to once every 3 months).
- Tick the box under the “Subscribe now” button “Add to an existing subscription?”
- The option will appear “View” or “Add”. Select “Add” and you will be directed to your subscription dashboard.
- Select from the “Actions” menu field “Renew Now” and this will direct you to the checkout page to finalise your order and subscription.
In order to cancel your subscription, you will first need to log in to your account.
Click the Subscriptions tab, then in the “Actions’ field click on the “Cancel” button.
If you have multiple products on a subscription and want to remove only a specific product from your subscription:
Under the heading “Subscription totals” you will see all products you are subscribed to. Click on the red “x” on the left hand side of the product you wish to remove from your subscription. A window will pop up asking you “Are you sure you want remove this item from your subscription?”. Click “Ok”.
Discount codes and special offers cannot be used in conjunction with subscriptions.
The subscription service already provides a discount and therefore we are unable to provide any further discounts with your subscription.
Discount codes and special offers can only be used with a single (one-time) purchase.